Explore these educational and inspirational resources to gain more confidence and understanding
- Harvard Medical School Probiotics Nutritional Symposium
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Kidney Health: Reducing Risk and Raising Awareness
- Probiotics: Their Potential to Impact Human Health
- The 8 golden rules for healthy kidneys
- The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
- American Association of Kidney Patients
- National Institutes of Health – Chronic Kidney Disease
- National Kidney Foundation
- DaVita (Dialysis treatment center)
Dr. Rich Snyder
Rich Snyder, DO, is an osteopathic physician and practitioner of integrative medicine who is board-certified in both internal medicine and nephrology, which is the study of kidney disease and kidney health.
Renadyl™ | Natural supplement for Kidney Health
Renadyl™ is a patented and proprietary probiotics dietary supplement that has been scientifically formulated and clinically tested. Renadyl™ metabolizes nitrogenous waste that has diffused from the bloodstream into the bowel. Nitrogenous wastes are utilized by Renadyl™ as nutrients. As probiotics grow and multiply, they consume more nitrogenous waste and therefore effectively help maintain healthy kidney function. The nitrogenous metabolites are eliminated as solid waste/fecal matter. Renadyl as Kidney supplement for Chronic Kidney Problems / Disease – CKD
Note: The statements on this website and the products offered have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Contents herein are being provided solely for the purpose of information. If you are pregnant, do not take any of our products listed herein. Also, please consult your physician or a qualified medical professional prior to taking this or any other dietary supplements or if you feel you have uremic, metabolic or related health conditions.