Renadyl™ – Supporting the kidneys by helping Colon
Renadyl™ is supporting the kidneys by helping Colon. When the body digests food, waste products are left behind in the bloodstream. Since the waste can be harmful to the body, it is usually filtered out of the blood by the kidneys and passed as urine. However, when kidneys are damaged, the toxic waste (or toxins) builds up in the blood. Eventually, these toxins wind up in the colon. When toxin levels increase above the normal range, they can cause a host of serious health problems.
To see a full animation that shows how Renadyl™ works, watch the video below.
In ideal health, the body will evenly divide any uremic toxins in the system between the blood and colon’s lumen (gastrointestinal [GI] tract). If the kidneys are diseased, however, there may be high levels of these toxins in the blood. Because there are more toxins in the blood, more toxins eventually make it into the colon. The patented enteric toxin reduction technology found in Renadyl™ uses these toxins to feed the probiotics and helps them grow in size and number. This “army of probiotics” helps transport more toxins through the colon’s lumen and out of the body with feces.
Step-by-step look at how Renadyl™ helps the body excrete the harmful toxins
- When the kidney becomes impaired or damaged from disease, uremic toxins build up in the blood. Large numbers of these toxins make it into the colon because of the extensive network of blood vessels that surround it.
- Once Renadyl™ enters the GI tract, probiotic microbes are released from its gastric acid resistant capsule and enter the large intestine.
- Once in the colon, the microbes target and metabolize the uremic nitrogenous wastes as nutrients for probiotic growth.
- As they metabolize the uremic toxins, the microbes begin to multiply and this in turn allows for even a greater diffusion of toxins into the bowel.
- Eventually, the metabolized toxins are carried down through the bowel and out of the body as solid waste, sparing the compromised kidneys of the burden.
Recommended dosage of Renadyl™
- With the improved Renadyl™ formulation, take 1-2 capsules twice daily with a meal, or as suggested by your healthcare professional. It is important to note that Renadyl™ should be used for a full 3 months to receive its full benefits.
Click here to download a Renadyl™ product information sheet (PDF).
Renadyl™ | Natural supplement for Kidney Health
Renadyl™ is a patented and proprietary probiotics dietary supplement that has been scientifically formulated and clinically tested. Renadyl™ metabolizes nitrogenous waste that has diffused from the bloodstream into the bowel. Nitrogenous wastes are utilized by Renadyl™ as nutrients. As probiotics grow and multiply, they consume more nitrogenous waste and therefore effectively help maintain healthy kidney function. The nitrogenous metabolites are eliminated as solid waste/fecal matter.
Note: The statements on this website and the products offered have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Contents herein are being provided solely for the purpose of information. If you are pregnant, do not take any of our products listed herein. Also, please consult your physician or a qualified medical professional prior to taking this or any other dietary supplements or if you feel you have uremic, metabolic or related health conditions.